balls out tits down

So I've been on a pretty rigorous skate ritual. Every Saturday for most of the day. Brooklyn is so un tapped it's amazing. I've also been trying to get into the habit of working that 9–5, harsh but fun.

Anyways, lets start out with with me waking up:


No crackheads shitting outside my window is a-okay for me.


Building a table is fun.


So, skating. My friend Peter had the idea of going to this skatepark in Hoboken (like the thing that that dude in streetfighter does).


Oh yeah Hoboken is in Jersey right across the Hudson. It's cute.


When we got to the park there was a fleet of Jersey dads on old BMX bikes just looking, remembering the good ole days of bunny hops and flock of seagulls haircuts.


This fucker blinded me as soon as I walked into the park.


see it's pretty. What your not seeing in this is all of the fucking shitty skatepark kids. It reminded me of socal when you go to a new park and there as just little turds everywhere. Also, Jersey is waaay behind on the skateboarding curve. Myspace girls, fat kids with earings, roller bladers, shitty skateboard backpacks, and plenty of moms.


The best part about this place was the miniramp. It was perfect and was able to skate it without feeling like a total dbag. I met some of peters friends there. We all have the same feeling about skating which is good, all past our prime but is fun. I think this guys name was Justin. NOTE: Myspace girl.


We went skating in Manhattan after that. I've never skitched on so many cars in my life, it was so much fun just riding around on a saturday skating little dumb things. In Chinatown someone cemented a part of this cobble stone quarter so you could skate it. It was raw as shit.


Here are some of the bro's I went skating with. My camera is pretty much in a coma blue-line wise.

The next day my wrist was jello.

1 comment:

Jared said...

awesome pics
yeah ive only been to jersey once when I was a kid and once in the exploited=fuck all days. Its kinda bummertown, but it has its moments.

Also, got accepted to ACCD--moving to LA this Jan/Feb!!
And, ACCD has internship opportunities in NYC, gonna keep that in mind..

Oh, have you met anyone who has been on cash cab? I'd really like to meet them someday