Noah Paul Love


Noah just turned 24 years old on April 3rd, 2010. He is just slightly older than myself. I met Noah when I was in 6th grade at Vista View middle school. We basically became good friends pretty quick, we both had such an odd sense of humor. When combined with our other friend Matt, it was shenanigans all the time. Thats actually here nor there. But basically, I've known Noah for 13 years of my life. The past 4, he has been in San Fransisco, so I do not see him as often as I would like. What I really want to say is, I miss you buddy and happy belated birthday.

noah

noah

sweet face noah

noah

noah gettin intense

noah

♥ brandon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

all face fun

c

Noah said...

Thanks dude. Means a lot.

fuck 13 years?

Aqeel said...

Thanks for sharing your photos and feelings.