Day of Doom

Yesterday consisted of chase calling me and deciding we should skate. This is how it went down;

chase's house
Chase and i talked around 215pm and decided to meet at his house at 3. Fine by me, I had some things I had to take care of anyway. I got to his house at 305pm and he texted me and said he was on his way. He got home at probably like 330ish and got ready.

chase
Thats his mom's cat. or, one of them.

chase
We went over to Jared's house because Jared was using Chase's skateboard. But, Jared had taken the board with him to school so Chase and I hungout and shot baskets and played with Fiona.

jared
Jared.

chase
Chase bought some wheels from me. 10$ a set. Not a bad deal.

U.N.I.T. tool

chase
After some time skating, Chase and I went over to the closest Subway where we sorta made plans for the rest of the day.

chase
We decided to go to the library because I wanted to check out a book.

jurassic park
I went with Jurassic Park.

cynthia
We went to Coffee Bean afterwards since it was on the way back to Chase's house. Anf was working as well. Cynthia happened to be there as we pulled up. She hungout for a bit.

anf
Anf

phil
then Phil showed up..

brett
..with Brett!


-brandon

2 comments:

noah said...

smmoke

Anonymous said...

brett is sooo nice