sketchin in the 90's

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I'm in printmaking! This is the first lovely.


In other news, I ran into this while trying to post
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

What this hell is this? Why would someone want to join something with an old man that has
big hands? What the hell am I joining, a grey hair club big hands man? A better question would be who the hell would make something that any pregger lady that saw this would miscarriage in disgust. I'm probably going agg because I just had lots of coffee.

I vomit for you yey zu.

Noah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok that bear is amazing. noah. ill send you the drawing i made and i think it would go with that mighty spledid.

Anonymous said...

im telling you, my lurk hard dude is a done deal

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.